1. Mirror Lake Historic District Forest Service Rd. 1110E, Fifty-Six vic., contains dam, bridge, observation tower and lake built
by CCC in 1940, 09/11/95.
2. Sugarloaf Fire Tower Historic District
End of Forest Service Rd. 1123, Calico Rock vic., collection of 1937 structures built by Civilian Conservation Corps, 09/11/95.
3. Calico Rock Historic District
Main St., Calico Rock, 1903-1935 commercial structures, originally listed 11/19/85, amended 10/26/89.
4. Hardy Downtown Historic District
Bounded by Kelly, Front, Church and 3rd Sts., Hardy, collection of commercial, residential and institutional structures dated 1880-1945, 09/22/95.
5. Woodland Courts
Near junction of Dawson and Old CCC Rds., Hardy, 10 ca. 1938 Plain Traditional-style cabins, 11/27/92.
6. Crystal River Tourist Camp Historic District
Hwy. 167, Cave City, 1934 automobile tourist camp in 3Mannerist2 interpretation of Rustic style, 06/06/91.
7. Batesville Commercial Historic District
Main and Central Sts., Batesville, historic commercial and public structures erected 1877-1940, originally listed 10/07/82, amended 10/05/90.
8. Batesville East Main Historic District
Main St. between 7th and 11th Sts., Batesville, residences built 1870-1930 in Plain Traditional, Craftsman, Colonial Revival, Queen Anne, and Italianate styles, originally listed 12/22/83, amended 12/27/96.
9. Clover Bend Historic District
Hwy. 228, Clover Bend, contains high school and other buildings erected 1937-42 in Farm Security Administration project, 09/17/90.
10. West Washington Ave. Historic District
500-626 Washington Ave., Jonesboro, structures built from 1890-1930 include American Foursquare, Queen Anne, Classical Revival, Tudor Revival, and Spanish Revival styles, 10/22/82.
11. Burdette School Complex Historic District
153 E. Park Lane, educational structures built 1922-1948, 10/28/01.
12. Hale Avenue Historic District
S side of Hale Ave. across from courthouse, Osceola, historic commercial buildings erected 1902-17, 09/14/87.