1. Lick Skillet Railroad Work Station Historic District Junction of E. Cypress St. and New Orleans Ave., Brinkley, includes 1912
Rock Island Depot, Rusher Hotel, concrete concourse and small park space, 06/01/92.
2. Holly Grove Historic District
Main and Pine Sts., Holly Grove, cluster of commercial structures built 1890-1920s, 02/02/79.
3. Marianna Commercial Historic District
Located in portions of Chestnut, Liberty, E. Columbia, Mississippi, Poplar, Main, Court and Church sts., Marianna, contains 1884-1950 buildings displaying Gothic Revival, Italianate, Neoclassical, Art Deco and commercial architectural styles, 01/04/01.
4. Beech Street Historic District
Bounded by McDonough, Columbia, Beech, Elm, Perry, and College Sts., Helena, residential and commercial structures built 1858-1935, 01/30/87.
5. Cherry Street Historic District
Cherry St. between Porter and Elm, Helena, commercial buildings erected 1879-1935, 08/17/87.
6. Perry Street Historic District
Perry St. between Pecan and Franklin and including Pecan from Porter to Perry, Helena, houses and public buildings erected 1891-1925, 11/26/86.
7. Fifth Avenue Historic District
5th Ave., Pine Bluff, 1880-1915 historic residential area, 10/29/80.
8. Star City Commercial Historic District
Jefferson and Bradley Sts., Star City, ca. 1916 to ca. 1928 commercial architecture, 02/26/99.
9. Monticello North Main Historic District
N. Main St. area, Monticello, 20 structures dating 1845-1925 and reflecting several styles, 02/02/79.
10. Arkansas City Commercial Historic District
DeSoto Ave. and Sprague St., Arkansas City, 1900-1910 commercial buildings, 02/18/99.