1. Caddo Valley Academy Complex Historic District 234 Hettie St.,featuring 1924 Caddo Valley Academy Building, 1937 Home Economics
Building and 1951 Gymnasium, 05/16/02.
2. Camp Clearfork Historic District
S of Hwy. 270 W of Crystal Springs, featuring a dam, cabins, buildings and a lake constructed ca. 1935 by the Civilian Conservation Corps, 10/21/93.
3. Bathhouse Row
N side of Central Ave. Between Reserve and Fountain Sts., Hot Springs, eight bathhouses dating from 1911-1935. Bathhouse Row is a National Historic Landmark, NR listed 11/13/74, NHL listed 05/28/87.
4. Hot Springs Central Avenue Historic District
Park to Prospect on Central Ave., Hot Springs, historic hotels, stores, restaurants, and office buildings erected 1886-1930, 06/25/85.
5. George Klein Tourist Court Historic District
501 Morrison St., Hot Springs, collection of nine ca. 1940 Craftsman-style structures, 06/08/93.
6. Forest Service Headquarters Historic District
S of intersection of Winona and Indiana Sts., Hot Springs, six Plain Traditional-style structures built ca. 1933 by CCC, 10/20/93.
7. Quapaw-Prospect Historic District
Roughly bounded by Quapaw and Prospect Aves., Hot Springs, ca. 1890-1951 residential neighborhood, 03/08/02.
8. Hot Springs Railroad Warehouse Historic District
401-439 Broadway, Hot Springs, collection of two 1900-20 brick warehouse structures, 05/27/96.
9. Pine Bluff Street Historic District
Pine Bluff St. between Gloster and McNeal Sts., Malvern, residences built between 1890s and 1940s, 02/16/99.
10. Washington Historic District
City limits of Old Washington, 1830-1915 buildings in Greek Revival and various Victorian-era styles, 06/20/72.
11. North Washington Street Historic District
Eastern half of western blocks along N. Washington between B and E Sts., Hope, features Folk Victorian, Craftsman, Colonial Revival and Prairie-style structures built between 1900-45, 07/28/95.
12. North Elm Street Historic District
Bounded by Union-Pacific tracks, Hervey St., Ave. G and Hazel St., Hope, 1890-1945 structures designed in Queen Anne Revival/Folk Victorian, Colonial Revival, Prairie, English Revival, Craftsman, and traditional building styles, 07/28/95.
13. Hope Historic Commercial District
Bounded by Union-Pacific tracks, Louisiana St., 3rd St. and Walnut St., Hope, contains commercial structures built 1880-1945, 07/28/95.
14. Southwestern Proving Ground Airport Historic District
Hope Municipal Airport, Hope, 1941 munitions testing complex, 06/10/99.
15. Charlotte Street Historic District
4 blocks of Charlotte St., Fordyce, houses built 1910 to 1930, including many Craftsman Bungalows, 09/14/87.
16. Clifton and Greening Streets Historic District
Bounded by Dallas and Cleveland Ave. and Clifton and Greening St., Camden, 1890-1948 structures exhibiting Queen Anne, Colonial Revival, Craftsman, and other styles, 08/14/98.
17. Smackover Historic Commercial District
601-628 Broadway, Smackover, 1925-1940 vernacular commercial and public buildings, 06/14/90.