Sandwiching in History Tour: Mills-Davis House

October 4, 2019 12:00 PM to October 4, 2019 1:00PM

Mills-Davis House - 523. East 6th Street, Little Rock AR

Additional Event Details

The Mills-Davis House is an outstanding example of Italianate architecture built in 1878. The house was originally occupied by Abraham Anderson Mills and his wife Eliza Missouri "Eudie" LeFevre Mills, who lived in the house until the early 1940s when Dr. Emmett N. Davis acquired the property. Davis later passed it to his son, famed Arkansas photographer William "Bill" E. Davis. The house has recently been restored by its current owner, Jennifer Carman.

Add to Calendar 10/4/2019 12:00PM 10/4/2019 1:00PM America/Chicago Sandwiching in History Tour: Mills-Davis House Mills-Davis House 523. East 6th Street Little Rock, AR 72202 MM/DD/YYYY
Go Back